What personal information do we collect from the people that play our games?
Through our Third-Party Softwares we may collect this data:
For more information about what is collected, please click these links and visit our Third Party's GDPR Policy's:
PocApp Studios only collects personal information that it deems to be reasonably necessary to fulfill your online requests and our legitimate business objectives.
To play and use our games and services you must be over a certain age. This age depends on where you live and can be seen in the table below. Our games and services are not intended to be used by any children and we do not knowingly collect, and do not wish to collect, information and data about children.
Rest of the world (excluding Korea)
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication:
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
PocApp Studios may also transfer, disclose or share your personally identifiable information with partners and affiliates, and third parties who may be engaged by it specifically to handle and deliver certain activities necessary to operate its business (e.g., processing orders and payments; these third parties only have access to personal information needed to perform their functions.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
• follow the instructions at the bottom of each email or contact us using the
adresses below and we will we will promptly remove you from ALL
Skövde, Skövde 54134